Monday May 5th
5:30pm networking | 6-7:30pm program
How Neuroscience Can Enhance Your Leadership Style
- Award winning UCLA Professor and Co-founder of Human Complex Systems program
- Internationally recognized author and speaker on neuroscience / personality
- Neuroscience of Personality: Brain Savvy Insights for All Types of People
- Neuroscience lab manager since 2006
- Explore the brain’s 4 leadership modes and identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Discover mode shifting strategies for adapting to different work situations
- Learn how neuroscience relates to personality style tools like DiSC, MBTI, & others
- Actions to apply brain science to become a more agile leader starting tomorrow
Do you or your client have a leader’s brain?
What does that even mean?
And can we improve leadership skills?
After some brain basics, we focus on the prefrontal (“executive”) regions of the brain behind the forehead. Participants will get to profile their likely strength and usage with four particular regions. These regions link Read more...